This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Keto Skillet Steak with Asian Vegetables
- 1 large strip steak or rib-eye sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 white onion sliced
- 1 Cup broccoli florets
- 1 Cup pea pods
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce (optional)
- 1 cup cabbage sliced
- 2 ribs of celery diced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- salt and pepper
1. In large wok or skillet, heat coconut oil and cook cabbage and onion on high heat until onion is soft.
2. Add in peppers, celery and broccoli, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add in steak, salt and pepper, pea pods and tamari sauce, cooking on high while flipping mixture constantly. Continue to cook until steak is medium rare, approximately 3-4 minutes.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.