This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Savory Keto Pork and Apple Kabobs
- 2 lb. Boneless Grass Fed Pork Chops
- 1 Golden Delicious Apple sliced thick
- 1 red onion
- 2 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. sea salt
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In glass bowl, blend oil, cinnamon, and sea salt with apple slices. Set aside.
3. Cut up Pork into bite size pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. On skewers, alternate pork, with apples, and onions.
5. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip once and cook on other side for approximately 3 more minutes, or until center of pork is very slightly pink.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.