This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Avocado Chicken and Tropical Fruit Boats
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Cup chicken or turkey breast cut into cubes
- 1/3 Cup pineapple cut into small cubes
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 Tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- Cut Avocados in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out inside of avocado, leaving enough in the avocado to fill edges, and cut what you have scooped out of avocado into cubes. Set aside in large bowl.
- In the large bowl, add chicken, pineapple, arugula, vinegar, oil and salt.
- Blend avocado and chicken mixture lightly and fill all 4 avocado halves with the mixture.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.