This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Pan Seared Scallops and Mango Salad
- 8 Large Sea Scallops
- 2 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Mango Chopped
- 2 Cups Bibb lettuce
- 3 Radishes sliced thin
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- Juice of one Lime
- Heat Walnut oil in a skillet on high.
- Add scallops into skillet and turn to medium-high heat.
- Cook scallops on one side for 2 minute, sprinkle with sea salt, cayenne pepper and onion powder.
- Flip over scallops and cook on medium for 3 more minutes or until done.
- Remove scallops from pan and set aside.
- Arrange bibb lettuce, mango and radishes on 2 plates. Top with Scallops and fresh dill.
- Whisk lime juice and avocado oil together in a bowl , add salt and pepper to taste, and drizzle over the Scallops.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.