What Is Collagen?
With over 7,000 5-star reviews, our Original Collagen Peptides powder has transformed the health and well-being of millions worldwide. Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body and essential for the health of your bones, joints, skin, hair, nails, digestion, and more. Through supplementation, you’re restoring your body’s natural collagen levels so that you can achieve your wellness goals, faster.
- 10g Collagen Per Scoop: To maintain healthy bones, joints, hair, skin, and nails.**
✓ Support for the growth and repair of cartilage tissue
✓ Relieves joint inflammation and pain
✓ More youthful-looking skin, healthier nails, & noticeably thicker hair
✓ Improved gut health & decreased digestive discomfort
✓ Easier weight loss & more appetite control
- Type 1 and Type 3 Collagen: Did you know that there are 28 different types of Collagen? However, you’ll only find Type 1 and 3 in our jar. These two types make up over 90% of the collagen found in your body, so it’s crucial to maintain their levels so that you can feel good on the inside and out.**
- Certified Grass-Fed: We source our Collagen from 100% happy, healthy, pasture-raised cows. Because you are what you eat, eats. When you consume grass-fed beef (as opposed to grain-fed beef), you’re getting the very best nutritional profile that’s free of growth hormones.
- Just One Ingredient: Our Grass-Fed Bovine Collagen powder is just that—Collagen. Free from dairy, GMOs, gluten, and soy.
- Flavorless. Odorless. Tasteless. Unflavored Collagen seamlessly mixes into your favorite beverage. It’s made to dissolve quickly for a clump-free, flavorless experience.
Double the Servings: Our Original Collagen Peptides Bag has twice the servings of our Original Collagen Peptides Jar (56 servings vs 25 servings).
- Bovine Collagen (Types I & III)
Awesome product that really works, Ive been using for 2 years now, helps with bone pain and youthful skin, you won't be disappointed using collagen peptides each day.
I’ve been using Native Path Collagen for about 2 1/2 years. My left hip (which had been replaced about 10 years ago) was becoming painful & the worry of a possible re-replacement mounting. I read about Native Path collagen so decided to try it—after several days there was a noticeable lessening of pain, with eventually NO pain! I’m sold!! Continued use has kept me comfortable & has alleviated shoulder & knee problems as well. I’m sooo grateful!!!
Within these weeks of taking this product. I do feel the difference and the different is good, so who all out there wanting to revitalize your health collagen peptides is the best answer to your overall health plan.
I've only used this collagen for a little over a month so I don't know yet if it will reverse or even stabilize loss of bone mineral density. Only another DEXA in 2 years will tell. It does dissolve easily and is tasteless, so that is good. I generally put a scoop in my oatmeal or cold cereal each morning and sometimes a second scoop in a hot drink later in the day. I appreciate being able to buy it in bulk and have a year's supply since I know I need to take it daily to see an effect and don't want to run out. My skin has become more fragile as I age (68 years old) and I'm hoping this product will help that as well.
I have been feeling much more energized after taking my Native path collagen peptides for a month. I switched from Marine and definitely feel the difference. Thank you!!