Why NativePath Collagen?
Each scoop adds a sweet and tart berry flavor. Sourced from happy, healthy, pasture-raised cows, our blend includes Type 1 and 3 Collagen to deliver the most pure, potent, and highly absorbable form for rapid results. Since collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, it’s essential for the health of your bones, joints, skin, hair, nails, digestion, and more. Through supplementation, you’re restoring your body’s natural collagen levels so that you can achieve your wellness goals, faster.
- 10g Collagen Per Scoop: To maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.**
✓ Support for the growth and repair of cartilage tissue
✓ Relieves joint inflammation and pain
✓ More youthful-looking skin, healthier nails, & noticeably thicker hair
✓ Improved gut health & decreased digestive discomfort
✓ Easier weight loss & more appetite control
- Type 1 and Type 3 Collagen: Did you know that there are 28 different types of Collagen? However, you’ll only find Type 1 and 3 in our jar. These two types make up over 90% of the collagen found in your body, so it’s crucial to maintain their levels so that you can feel good on the inside and out.**
- Certified Grass-Fed: We source our Collagen from 100% happy, healthy, pasture-raised cows. Because you are what you eat, eats. When you consume grass-fed beef (as opposed to grain-fed beef), you’re getting the very best nutritional profile that’s free of growth hormones.
- Free of Sugar & Artificial Sweeteners: Our Wild Berry Collagen powder is naturally sweetened with Monk Fruit and Stevia, so you can skip the sugar—and the blood sugar spike, too.
- Easy to Use: Quickly dissolves in hot or cold liquids, including water, tea, smoothies, and more.
Because I am almost 73, I take 20g of collagen per day. I have always taken the plain collage peptides but decided to try the Wild Berry as well. I mix 1 scoop of the plain collagen with 1 scoop of the Wild Berry every day. I LOVE the flavor of the Wild Berry and look forward to taking it! I have absolutely no joint nor muscle pain even at this advanced age. I walk 3-5 miles every day and lift heavy weights 3 x's per week and can keep up the much younger "kids" at my gym. I'm able to do all of this because of the collagen!
We like it, but you should offer it in the large bags.
Mixes thoroughly with room temperature water & tastes wonderful
I have been taking collagen for years. I tried the Berry recently and really enjoy the flavor. Yes, collagen has many benefits! However, for me the most noticeable is the pain relief in my body. I can work outside all day and feel physical pain from the exertion, yet I wake up pain free and refreshed! Game changer for this 60+ year old.
So far so good