This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Breakfast Bacon and Egg, Veggie Tarts
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper diced
- 1/2 Cup broccoli florets
- 2 tsps. Arrowroot powder
- 4 Tbsp. melted Ghee or Butter or Coconut Oil cooking spray.
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin with melted ghee or spray with coconut oil
- Whisk eggs and arrowroot powder in a bowl, then blend the rest of ingredients into the bowl.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tins so that they are 1/4 full.
- Bake on 375 degrees for 35 minutes, or until edges are browned and center is done. (stick a toothpick in center and if it comes out clean, they are done)
Makes 8-10 muffins.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.