This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Sausage, Egg and Vegetable Skillet
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. ghee
- 1 large chicken sausage fully cooked, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 red pepper sliced thin
- 1/4 yellow onion sliced thin
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a skillet, melt 1 tsp. of the ghee on medium heat.
- Add sausage to skillet, and cook until browned. Move to the side of the skillet.
- Add red pepper and onion to skillet and cook until soft.
- Add 1 tsp. Of ghee to skillet and melt.
- Add eggs to the skillet and cook to desired doneness.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.