This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Chicken with Pumpkin Saute
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut into large chunks
- 1 Cup cubed raw pumpkin (seeded, cored)
- 1 Small yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Ghee
- 1 Cup Chicken broth or stock
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- In a large skillet, melt ghee, add onion, garlic, and salt.
- Add in pumpkin cubes, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in broth, and chicken, cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Add in parsley, stir and serve.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.