This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
One Pot Lemon Chicken with Olives
With its high muscle-building protein content, and vitamin E necessary for heart, osteoporosis prevention and cancer protection...you'll want to serve this again and again.
Cook time: 7 hours
Prep time: 15 minutes
Carb content - 6 gms. per serving
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cut into quarters
- 2 lemons, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup cerignola or large green pitted olives
- 1/2 cup torn fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- In a crockpot, add all ingredients.
- Set for 7-8 hours on low, or 4-5 hours on high.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4 g 6 %
Saturated Fat 1 g 3 %
Monounsaturated Fat 2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43 mg 14 %
Sodium 1026 mg 43 %
Potassium 126 mg 4 %
Total Carbohydrate5 g 2 %
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4 %
Sugars 1 g
Protein 17 g 34 %
Vitamin A 14 %
Vitamin C 34 %
Calcium 9 %
Iron 5 %
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.
are all the recipes keto
Comment ( 1 )