Thank you for reaching out to our Customer Experience Team.
NativePath Supplements can be returned for a refund or exchange during the first 60 days from the date of delivery under the following criteria:
- Sealed/Unopened Product: Full Refund
- Used/Opened Product: For multiple opened units of different product or flavor, each opened item will qualify for a full refund.
- Used/Opened Product: For multiple opened units of same product or flavor, only one opened item will qualify for a full refund.
Please return to the address below:
22701 Trolley Industrial Drive, STE C
Taylor, MI 48180
NativePath does not provide prepaid return labels.
- If available and to ensure proper handling, please include the original packing slip.
- If the original packing slip is not available, please include a slip of paper with your full name, address, and order number. The order number can be found in the body of the text message you just received.
- Secure contents to avoid damage during transit and please retain your return tracking information. Returns may take up to 10 days to be processed upon having been delivered to our warehouse and refunds will be issued towards the original method of payment.
We strongly recommend that you do not refuse delivery or ask the carrier to return to sender as we cannot refund items that are lost in transit back to us. Unless you have obtained prior, written authorization, orders that are beyond our 60 day return window will not be refunded and items will be discarded.
Our full return and exchange policy can be found here: