This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Slow Cooker Beef with Vegetables
- 1 - 2 lb. Grass Fed Chuck or Rump Roast
- 1 Can diced petite tomatoes
- 2 Green Zucchini cut into slices
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 1 Large Yellow Onion sliced
- 2 Cups Kale with ends trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. fennel seasoning OR all-purpose organic steak seasoning
- 1/8 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1. Sprinkle roast with all seasonings.
2. Set slow cooker on low
3. In a large skillet, sear roast on high for 3 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
4. Place roast in slow cooker.
5. Cover roast with all other ingredients.
6. Cook for 8 hours on low.
7. Serve in bowls.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.