This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Steak Roll-Ups with Peppers
- 2 Strip Steaks Cut very thin lengthwise
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into slices
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into slices
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp. pepper
1. Preheat broiler to high
2. Blend oil and seasonings together in small bowl.
3. Lay a mixture of peppers onto the center of each slice of steak.
4. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. of the oil mixture.
5. Wrap steak around peppers and secure with a moistened toothpick.
6. Broil 3-4" away from flame for 2 minutes, gently flip over and broil for 2 additional minutes or to desired doneness.
*Makes a great appetizer for 4
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.