This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
February 7, 2022
Matcha Collagen Chia Seed Pudding
This matcha collagen chia seed pudding is naturally sweetened and made with just 3 ingredients: nut milk, chia seeds, and matcha collagen powder. It’s a delicious, sugar-free snack that can be meal prepped in batches and enjoyed throughout the week.
Matcha is one of those superfoods that’s packed with health-promoting benefits. Thanks to its generous amount of caffeine, chlorophyll, and L-theanine, you reap the benefits of reduced stress and anxiety, increased metabolism, reduced cholesterol, and heightened energy. Sounds like a win-win-win to me.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- It curbs your cravings for those less healthy, sugary snacks hiding away in the pantry.
- With just 3 ingredients, it’s one of the simplest snacks you can make.
- Being gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free, it’s 100% paleo-friendly.
Here’s What You Need
- Nut Milk: To transform the chia seeds from tough and dense to soft and chewy in minutes.
- Chia Seeds: To hold the pudding together. Once chia seeds absorb a liquid, they become gelatinous and thicken the liquid that they’re submerged in.
- Matcha Collagen Powder: To give the chia seed pudding its creamy matcha flavor.
- One of the best (and most fun) parts about chia seed pudding: The toppings! Feel free to get as creative as you want with your toppings—adding cacao nibs, nut butter, fresh berries, seeds, and more.
- For an extra burst of matcha flavor, sprinkle additional matcha collagen powder on top.
- To have a pre-made snack throughout the week, double, triple, or even quadruple the recipe!
More Matcha Recipes to Try
- ½ cup nut milk
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop Matcha Collagen Powder
- Pour nut milk into a jar or large bowl.
- Add matcha collagen powder and froth until the nut milk and powder are well combined.
- Add chia seeds and stir until chia seeds are evenly distributed.
- Let settle for 2 to 3 minutes and then mix again until you see no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store it in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat it, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
As Community Manager of NativePath, Rachael pours her soul into the NativePath community by providing resources, encouragement, and accountability. Her favorite thing about the 40,000+ community is educating, assisting, and empowering members to make positive changes in their lives.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.