This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Avocado Deviled Eggs with Salmon
- 6 Cooked Hard boiled eggs
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 6 oz Smoked Salmon cut into 6 pieces.
- 2 tsp. dry dill weed plus 2 Tbsp fresh dill sprigs
- 1 tsp. cayenne powder (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
1. Cut boiled eggs in half. Scoop out cooked egg yolks into a bowl. Set aside whites.
2. Mash avocado, dill weed and sea salt (and cayenne if adding) in the bowl with the egg yolks.
3. Place the mixture of yolks, spices and avocado into each halved egg. Top with a slice of salmon and a sprig of dill weed.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.