This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Mushrooms and Garlic Saute
- 1 lb mixed organic mushrooms (button, cremini, portabello etc)
- 2 Tbsp. Ghee
- 1 Clove garlic finely diced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Rinse mushrooms and pat dry with a paper towel set aside.
2. In a saucepan, melt ghee and add other ingredients.
3. Add mushrooms and cook on medium for 5-7 minutes, stirring to blend all ingredients.
* Great on top of steaks or burgers!
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.