This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Stuffed Salmon Avocados
- 1 Avocado (choose one that is slightly firm)
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 Can Salmon
- 1/8 Cup sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 4 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Dried dill or fresh chopped dill weed
- Pepper to taste
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise, discard pit.
- Scoop out the avocado,( leaving some around the edges of the skin of the avocado) into medium-sized bowl, and chop into chunks.
- Drain salmon, add to bowl with avocado.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and “fold” together, or stir gently to blend all ingredients together.
- Fill the avocado shell with the salmon mixture.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.