What Is Matcha Collagen?
Wanting a jitter-free energy boost? Reach for a creamy, frothy Matcha Latte with a sweet, mellow nuttiness. With 50mg of caffeine and nearly 30mg of L-theanine (a calming amino acid) per scoop, you’ll experience a boost in energy, curbed cravings, and improved metabolism—without the jitters or heart palpitations.**
- Jitter-Free Energy: The naturally-occurring amino acid in green tea, l-theanine, is what cancels out the jitters that a cup of coffee may give you.** Providing you with steady calm energy throughout the day—without the crash.
- Free of Sugar & Artificial Sweeteners: Our Matcha Latte powder is naturally sweetened with Monk Fruit, so you can skip the sugar—and the blood sugar spike, too.
- 7.25g MCT Powder: Derived from raw coconuts, these fatty acids provide an additional boost in energy, while improving cognitive function and focus.**
- 2.5g Grass-Fed Collagen: Sourced from happy, healthy, pasture-raised cows, this essential protein helps maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.**
- Only 70 Calories: Get your fix of caffeine, collagen, and MCT in just 70 calories.
All my life, I have always had very thick hair. After a bout with COVID 19, I lost hair by the handful. I saw an ad about the benefits of NativePath Matcha Collagen Latte and ordered a cannister. I waited with bated breath for the order to arrive. I loved the drink, but I expected nothing more than an enjoyable morning drink every morning. After about 3 weeks I noticed less hair in shower. As time has passed, my hair is now as thick as when I was a teenager. I love Matcha Collagen Latte! Thank you!
Drinking the Matcha Latte leaves me feeling full and refreshed . This is the first thing I drink in The morning ;drinking it keeps me from eating a full breakfast . The taste is refreshing and satisfies my craving for anything else. Often I add another type of collagen to it and I can go for hours without eating a meal.
A different taste but has enough of a sweet taste to it that I like to have in my coffee.
I never liked the matcha I tried in public, tasted like I was drinking dirt/grass combo. But yours tastes soooo good, much fresher, lighter. I love it!
Matcha Collagen Latte