Why Native Fiber?
Wild-harvested by women in Africa, Native Fiber is one of the most sustainably made supplements for digestive health. With a slight citrus flavor, just one scoop equips you with 4 grams of Baobab and 200 milligrams of L-Glutamine to support digestion, bowel regularity, and colon health.†
- Promotes Digestive Health: The baobab fruit in Native Fiber contains both soluble and insoluble fibers alongside polyphenols. This unique blend can make one feel fuller, speed up the movement of food through the digestive tract, and offer antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Plus an Additional 200mg of Gut Health Support: Glutamine is a primary source of fuel for the cells lining your intestinal tract. Native Fiber offers 200mg of glutamine to help strengthen gut lining, support gut health, and prevent leaky gut syndrome.
- Naturally Sweetened: To compliment the slight citrus flavor, we’ve paired two natural, zero-glycemic sweeteners—monk fruit and stevia—to make for a delicious sipping experience.
- Organic & Sustainably Sourced: The Baobab tree—also called the “Tree of Life”—requires no water, tilling, fertilizer, or monoculture. This makes it one of the most pure, sustainable fiber sources on earth.
- Supports African Communities: Wild-harvested by women in Africa, Baobab positively impacts the families within these communities by providing income that wouldn’t otherwise exist in such dry, remote areas.
Been on it for 5 days and so far it performs much better than metamucil. I hope the results will continue and my body will not get "used to" this like metamicil.
I loooove my Baobab powder - I highly recommend it to everyone!
Everything they wrote about Native Fiber made sense. And worked.