Why Tangerine Native Hydrate?
Native Hydrate is a zero-sugar electrolyte and BCAA drink mix that supports hydration, energy, and muscle health.† It combines 14 vitamins and minerals, all 9 essential amino acids, and 2,000 mg of BCAAs into one convenient scoop. Simply add to water and enjoy.
- Restore Whole-Body Hydration: 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. The cause can be as simple as not drinking enough water, or from taking certain medications. By supplementing with electrolytes like sodium, potassium, and magnesium, you’re effectively restoring hydration, energy, and muscle, heart, and digestive health.*
- Reduce Brain Fog: Your brain is roughly 73% water.* This is why dehydration often leads to symptoms like headaches, brain fog, and irritability. Proper hydration with water and electrolytes has been scientifically proven to maintain cognitive functions like memory, focus, and mental alertness.
- Support Muscle Health: BCAAs boast a wide range of benefits for muscles—from promoting muscle growth to enhancing muscle recovery after physical activity.* This is why we included a 2:1:1 blend of BCAAs—L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine—to give your muscles the nutrients they need to stay strong and healthy.
- Zero Sugar: To compliment Native Hydrate’s tangy citrus flavor, we added a touch of pure stevia extract. This sweetener is 100% natural, zero-calorie, and zero-glycemic.
- Clean Ingredients With High Bioavailability: We source the highest quality, bioavailable forms of vitamins and minerals to ensure optimal absorption and effectiveness. Take our sodium, for instance. Rather than opting for sea salt, we exclusively obtain our salt from Pakistan's Himalayan region. This deliberate choice eliminates any potential worries about microplastic contamination typically associated with sea salt (a concern prevalent among other electrolyte mixes).
This is a very important supplement that should be taken daily for good health. I am 88 years old, and often forget to drink water because I am never thirsty. My grandchildren remind me daily to drink water, as I once landed in the hospital for dehydration. Thank you for Native Hydrate!