Why NativePath Collagen?
Each scoop adds a sweet and tart berry flavor. Sourced from happy, healthy, pasture-raised cows, our blend includes Type 1 and 3 Collagen to deliver the most pure, potent, and highly absorbable form for rapid results. Since collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, it’s essential for the health of your bones, joints, skin, hair, nails, digestion, and more. Through supplementation, you’re restoring your body’s natural collagen levels so that you can achieve your wellness goals, faster.
- 10g Collagen Per Scoop: To maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.**
✓ Support for the growth and repair of cartilage tissue
✓ Relieves joint inflammation and pain
✓ More youthful-looking skin, healthier nails, & noticeably thicker hair
✓ Improved gut health & decreased digestive discomfort
✓ Easier weight loss & more appetite control
- Type 1 and Type 3 Collagen: Did you know that there are 28 different types of Collagen? However, you’ll only find Type 1 and 3 in our jar. These two types make up over 90% of the collagen found in your body, so it’s crucial to maintain their levels so that you can feel good on the inside and out.**
- Certified Grass-Fed: We source our Collagen from 100% happy, healthy, pasture-raised cows. Because you are what you eat, eats. When you consume grass-fed beef (as opposed to grain-fed beef), you’re getting the very best nutritional profile that’s free of growth hormones.
- Free of Sugar & Artificial Sweeteners: Our Wild Berry Collagen powder is naturally sweetened with Monk Fruit and Stevia, so you can skip the sugar—and the blood sugar spike, too.
- Easy to Use: Quickly dissolves in hot or cold liquids, including water, tea, smoothies, and more.
I am very happy with collagen. Thank you Native Path!
I didn't like it in my coffee or tea
Such an original title. I do very much like the wild berry collagen. It dissolves completely and tastes good. I also mix a small amount of it with the bone health collagen which I think has a taste to it and it makes it taste good too
In my prior review, I inadvertently checked the star on the right thinking it was the five star. Usually it starts out with the one star and progresses! My review should have been 5 start review. I love the taste of the wild berry collagen. I have it every morning with my breakfast. It mixes well with the cold water...may have to give it a few extra shakes, but it is delicious!
I put a scoop of Wild Berry in my and my husband’s fruit smoothies to make them taste more fruity. Got him taking collagen peptides and he loves them. With the wild berry in my smoothies, vanilla bean in my oatmeal and chocolate in my coffee every day I recently had a dexascan that came out perfect. I know it’s because I use NativePath collagen peptides every single day.